Saturday, May 25, 2019

If I Were Hitler In 2019

This is one of those essays I write....free-hand.

If I were Hitler, young (say 17 to 20 years old) and existing in 2019.....I'd be in a 'pasture' with plenty of ability to roam, 'fertile green grass', and various ways to communicate with people.

I wouldn't bother with a political party....I aim to build a coalition and bring voters in....to line up the highest bidder who confirmed to our identity, and swing four million votes via my coalition.

I'd make my issues simple: Hartz IV welfare (emphasize unfairness), welfare pension (emphasize unfairness), free railway and bus tickets for all working class people, and climate control/global warming.

I'd aim my message strictly at kids in the range of 13 to 18, welfare recipients, pensioners in dire straits, and the anti-social crowd.

I'd take my message out to the public via YouTube, with heavy use of poetic lyrics and open criticism of the wealthy class and the doomed denying climate change.  I'd boast of four million Germans as 'friends of my 'channel' and make Saturday night speeches carried live via Twitter across the nation.

I'd talk about a lifestyle in relation to climate change....taxation upon carbon production, and the unfairness of the wealthy-class in relation to the rest of 'us'.

I'd wear second-hand clothing, combat boots, dye my hair green or some tinted color, sip natural tea products, and be a pure and absolute vegan.

In ten years, I'd have my four to five million voters lined up, and one of the parties would have to fall along my agenda, and we'd bring 'change' to Germany.

Somewhere down the line, someone would sit there decades later.....asking how people were so naive and fell so easily to s simplified message.  All it required was entry into their social media world.

No comments: