Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Art

Somewhere along the streets of Wiesbaden.....we have a artsy style shop for those affluent people with style, taste, and extra cash.

Some guy took some time and a few car parts....making this art-type display.

I stood at a window last night.....gazing at the display.  No price tag noted, but I'd take a guess it's more than 200 Euro ($230 roughly).

I will admit.....I have no real art taste.  I could spend five bucks on some drawing by a monkey and feel it was worth the money.  I grew up in rural surroundings and just didn't get a true view of art until I was probably forty-five years old.  As for this piece?  It's hard for me to refer to it as art.

What guy will buy this?  I'm guessing some gal will have a boyfriend with some passion for cars and has a large office area.  She'll buy something like this to impress her guy and think it'll look well on his big desk.  I could see some engineer buying it and putting up on the side of his desk.....to impress the team chief or CEO.  They'll ask where he got it, and rush over to buy one for their desk.  Eventually, every guy with desk space will buy these and get around to more unique rims.  Then some day.....an idiot will buy up some tractor rim and out-do everyone.

I'll walk by the shop in two weeks and see if it got sold.

No comments: