Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Little Shop in Wiesbaden

In the midst of the shopping district of Wiesbaden, is Butlers.....on Neugasse Strasse.

It's an interesting gift shop.  If you had someone in mind for a birthday, or special gift.....with no idea of what to buy....then I'd suggest ten minutes in Butlers.

For guys and gals.....they feature around a thousand items in the store, which have a unique look or appeal.  From unusual coffee cups, to funny wall mounts.

There's artsy stuff, practical kitchen items, and items for the season.  I'd take a humble guess that a quarter of their products come and go on a monthly basis, with new and different items replacing them.

So if you've reached a point of desperation and need a gift for someone in a hurry....I'd recommend the guys at Butlers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree. I go in Butlers routinely and love the place. I can usually find something of interest there.