Sunday, June 14, 2015

The Skull Business

I was walking around the Haag on Friday and came across this odd shop.  Yeah.....they see mounted skulls and horns.

It's the kind of shop that I'd do something stupid....spending 400 Euro on some display and drag it home.....only to discover that my wife wasn't happy with such a display, and without a 'man-cave'......there's virtually no place where I'd be allowed to hang up such stuff.

Regular business?  Well.....the guy had one customer standing there and I'm guessing he sells at least five or six a week.  Course, after a year or two.....most guys would have their display and I'm not sure if the business would flourish.

Female customers?  Out of hundred, there might be one or two....who are simply buying some display for their boss's office.

I'm guessing.....within a five-hundred mile area.....this guy has the one-and-only such operation that does this type of business.

No comments: