Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Four Things

 1.  My humble view on Tesla, the plant, and the whole E-car thing (everyone else)?

I'll go out and predict that the Tesla factory in Germany probably will go into failure mode by the end of 2025....not so much because of Elon, or the nutcase environmentalists having bad feelings over the plant....BUT because German and European consumer interest in E-cars has maxed out and headed downward.

I'll also say that the mix of environmentalists and  their action will bring up the topic if any place in Germany is 'safe' to invest big money to bring new industry in.

2.  My humble view on the 2025 federal election in Germany? 

Most of the SPD Party will meet at the end of 2024, and lay down the problem.....they can't run a successful election with Scholz.  

Some weird change will occur and the Defense Minister (Pistorius) will end up as the candidate for the election.

Some numbers will recover, but I don't see the SPD getting beyond 20-percent. CDU-CSU ends up winning.

3.  Job movement?

I'm likely to agree....one out of every ten industry jobs will leave Germany over the next three years....to Poland. Reason?  Mostly over the energy cost factor.

4.  Before the end of 2024, I think serious 'control' over German social media will occur....especially with teens.

No comments: