Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Is The European Soccer Championship Under A Threat?

 Well....to the facts.  The games would start 14 June and run until 14 July.....in Germany.  All games to be held in Germany.

So the chatter started this week after the Moscow terror act.

Would I personally attend the games at this point....even if I had access to tickets?  No....probably not.

If some terror act does occur?  Well....cancellation likely occurs within 24 hours of the remaining games.

Now more than ever....there being a lot more security?  Oh yes.  

Islamic threat, or faked-up Islamic threat?  The more I look at the four guys in Moscow....I don't consider them to be of a Muslim terror group, and this was a hired-up terror act....by 'someone' (yet to be announced).

A massive act to bring down the government?  Well....that's the part that I would truly worry about.  

No comments: