Friday, October 2, 2026

Dental 'Options'

 I had a pre-brief for dental work for next week.  

My dentist added two 'services'.

First, he has one morning per week....where a botox-expert comes in and gives you 'lip' service.  

Second, he has gotten the services of a acupuncture expert, and one afternoon per week......you can come in and get 'pins-and-needles'.

I paused over this.  This is stuff that my dental-insurance WON'T cover.  If you asked me....90-percent of Germans would flat out say 'NO' to both services (my humble thoughts).  Finally, if you asked me over who might go for the services....mostly German trophy-wives.  

1 comment:

HD Wrench said...

It isn't just women who are looking at botox. I know a few men who are discussing Botox injections. Another fine example of the coming extinction of the alpha male. Check all TV shows which now have the dominate character as a 50 kilo female barking orders at men twice their size and half her brain power.