1. On the Harry and Meghan saga 'plan'....what version are we up to presently?
I believe....if Meghan had started with 'plan-1'.....we've gone past 'plan-6' and this 'retreat' to the UK....is probably 'plan-7'. And yes, there's likely to be a plan-8, plan-9, and plan-10.
2. Merz gone in 2027 as Chancellor?
If there were a rock-solid replacement guy in the CDU....yes. But presently.....I would argue that Merz is the best that they have to offer. (Note that I only suggested the CDU.....the CSU might have a better choice).
3. 2027 heat wave path.....allowing a gov't gift of AC-units for poverty folks?
It will not shock me if the SPD Party pushes the idea of poverty Germans getting 500 Euro for a small unit in 2027....then discovering that the grid price to run it....is massive.
4. The typical average left-voter in Germany....flipping from SPD, to Greens/Linke?
If you lined up lefty-voters....say a hundred....only around 30 would go toward the SPD....with the 70 left....mostly leaning toward the Linke and Greens.
No comments:
Post a Comment