Saturday, January 20, 2024

Polling Chatter

 INSA, the polling people....did a national survey, and included the new BSW Party in their group (first time, at a national poll):

CDU/CSU: 30 percent

AfD: 22 percent

SPD: 13 percent (lowest level ever)

Greens: 13 percent

BSW: 7 percent 

FDP: 5 percent 

Linke/Left Party: 3 percent 

Free voters: 3 percent 

Where BSW took voters?  Mostly Linke/Left and SPD.  If you asked me on where this will go?  I'd say that BSW will max at less than 10-percent. I also don't think anyone from the AfD will find logic or reason to associate with BSW.   

I also think the Free Voter Party has a chance to go up two or three points over 2024.  

The other new party? WerteUnion?  Now in polls yet....they will attract both AfD and CDU/CSU voters....which I think by the fall of 2025....they might be in the 7-to-10 percent range.  

Just a lot of disgruntled German voters.  

No comments: