1. Kinda funny....the LGTBQ 'group' in Berlin....now say that locally....the bigger threat to them is 'queer-phobia'....than the Islamic crowd.
2. FIFA collapse? I'd say....with the European foundation saying 'no-way'....if they boycott World Cup 2030....FIFA will not survive.
Part of this problem is TV contracts. If France, UK, Spain, Italy and Germany don't play....national TV networks won't pay huge sums to broadcast what is left.
German public TV? They paid in the range of 150-million Euro for the 2026 games. With the 2030 scenario? I doubt that 10-percent of Germans would watch, and the sum offered....won't pass 25-million.
Other rumor....UEFA (the European league)....says they might run championships every two years.
3. Ceuta BS? Well....this tiny enclave area...next to Morocco....is Spanish territory (80k population). With the flood of 40k refugees yesterday.....now 120k over night, and likely to be another 40k over next day or two.
Limited actions possible. I think the territory will be taken over within 30 days....by Morocco.
4. 2.32 Euro per E-10 fuel/liter yesterday. Way out of whack.
5. All that chatter about impending thunderstorms yesterday? Nothing came. Two brief rain episodes since April locally. Grass is absolutely dead.
No comments:
Post a Comment