Yesterday....a Sky News-commissioned YouGov poll found that a ONLY 6-perecent of UK residents would volunteer to fight if facing an imminent invasion.
They didn't add a 'enemy'....assuming it was Russia.
I pondered over this.....the greatest opportunity in the history of Russia. Simply a invasion force of 30,000 could probably take over England in 10 days. Would NATO come to save the UK? I'm not that sure. Would the US/Trump come? Probably only to remove our troops/families there, and exit a quickly as possible.
So the question....what would Putin gain?
I ponder over this for an hour.
A quarter of the UK population would welcome the Putin-force....for liberating them from the Labor-Party.
The anti-King Charles folks? They'd welcome the Russians.
The folks hating the police? They'd welcome the Russians.
Would it matter....if this were the Spaniards, French, or Germans....instead of the Russians? I'm of the mind.....anyone could invade....even the Argentina folks.
For Putin? If he just had forty-odd tanks, and 30,000 troops...the UK is his to take.
No comments:
Post a Comment