Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Book That The Hamburg Shooter Wrote

 So after a bit of research, I came to note the title of the book this Hamburg shooter had written ('The Truth About God, Jesus and Satan').  It had been up on Amazon's Germany site....39 Euro, which I think is a hefty amount.

306 pages.

Description on the writer/book?  "Never before has the attempt been made to make clear the interaction between heaven and earth and to make visible the influences of the spirit persons God, Jesus Christ, Satan....on humanity, society and individuals."

I'll pass on reading the book, but it is curious....he wrapped it up around a week prior to Christmas and hit 'publish'.  

My general take....he was probably having a meltdown/breakdown for the past couple of months.

Will there be increased sales of the book at this point?  I think Amazon will remove it entirely.  It might have been published elsewhere....but I suspect the book will just end right there.

Hard to describe it as a manifesto, but this guy was consumed over religion.  

No comments: