Wednesday, April 14, 2021

My Covid Update

 Tonight would be the start of day twelve for me over Covid....with symptoms showing.  Over it?  I'd say the fever and 90-percent of the experience is done....what lingers is a cough....which lessens each day now.

To be honest, I've never been tested...except for the stupid 5.99 Euro cheapo test which said I was negative (day two experience).  

The wife went to the German doctor and was tested....positive (PCR test is the only true test).  

The doctor made some notes, then turned the info into the county office.  

Well....today in the German post....was this county envelop.  Yes, a two-page summary (front and back).....addressed to me....explaining that I'm on quarantine (like the wife).  I would imagine by Friday that you could test me, and I'd be completely negative (well).  I wasn't going to test (since I didn't get PCR-tested).  Now, it's kind of the only way to get off this stupid German listing.

Since the weekend, the wife has been called daily....by the country health-office.  It's more or less to ensure we didn't sneak off to Mallorca or France (I think).

As for the wife's smart-phone program which was supposed to activate when she was around Covid-sick people?  Between the ten-odd people at the office who got the Covid.....the program never activated.  

It's been one of those unique illness situations....yet I don't compare it the pneumonia episode I had as a kid.  

On the bored-shitl**s listing (1 to 10).....this pretty much maxes out near ten.  I actually turned my Disney-Plus membership back on, and tomorrow intend to watch the 1960s Davy Crocket movie, Die Hard I and Die Hard II.   

1 comment:

bob searcy said...

every sentence that a person speaks to me is checked against previous statements until the time i decide they are either to be trusted or not to be trusted ( at which point im making distance from the latter ) .
fauchi maxes out my gaydar detector and bill gates makes me ' stabby ' . this world is upsidedown right now . law abiding and productive is bad -- scumbag criminal resisting the police is a hero .
im going to stay on my hill for now , aint taking no damm vaccinations , i aint going to wash my hands unless ive been working on a greasy automobile , and we'll just see wtf transpires .