Saturday, March 20, 2021

Vaccination Chatter

 This German social media chatter....that Chancellor Merkel ought to have her vaccination done live on TV, and with the Astrazeneca vaccine?

It's been uttered and tossed around. 

For the record, the Chancellor said when her opportunity came up for the vaccination (her age level)...she'd do it in private.

If she did a live episode, and then had some thrombosis episode with the Astrazeneca vaccine?  Well...I'd just say it this way, you could forget about the rest of the use of Astrazeneca....no one would take it.

I would imagine that half of her handlers are urging her to do the live vaccination on TV situation, and she's under some pressure at this point.

Me?  No....shots stress me out and I wouldn't want to be on live-TV with twenty-million Germans watching as I collapsed four minutes after the vaccination on the floor. 

No comments: