Friday, May 6, 2022

Day Trip Yesterday

 I spent four hours yesterday walking around the Mannheim Maimarkt area.  It's a commerce 'fest'....held yearly....which features a lot of different stuff.

Of the 3 top things I noted....a lot of landscaping ideas popped up.....like this stone fountain deal (1,800 Euro without the installation cost).

This company had forty different items for your backyard....to impress guests.  

Then there was the sauna crowd....probably ten different companies which featured the newest in design.  

I'd say in the past ten years, this trend has started to catch on in Germany, and it's part of some wellness trend. 

Then to my third item.

Bar-b-q grills.  There were probably twenty different companies there with the newest in designs. 

This one?  You could have seven different things on the grill, at the same time....with the same fire cooking away.

I would suggest there is more to the 'show', and sampling food/beer ought to be on your list.  

Some advice (this ends on Sunday).....it's a lot of walking, and marginal stuff for kids.  I should also state.....food has gone up on pricing.  

No comments: