Thursday, September 14, 2017

Fashion Note

A few weeks ago here in Germany....school started back up.  Typically, the start of school means teens show up in some weird dress fashion, and you just kinda stand there shaking your head.

So, this was some Japanese-style look that the fourteen-year old had latched on and wore to day one of school.

For me....had it been my daughter, I wouldn't have allowed her to leave the house.  The German school administrators?  They might allow this for day one, and just look the other way in hopes that she won't wear it again.

For shock value....I give it a ten.  Around the bus-stop (this was near mid-day)....I kinda noticed that all the retired German guys were looking at the outfit.  Something like this in the 1960s wouldn't have existed.

No comments: