Sunday, July 14, 2024

Toilet Paper Discussion

When I arrived in Germany in 1978.....one of the first 100 things you learned was that when you traveled via train in Germany.....you had some of the cheapest and roughest toilet  paper in existence.

The only places where you found this?  Trains and train stations.

Last week, I stood in one of the cheaper German grocery shops, where I turned the corner, and here was the ultra-cheapo toilet paper.  I hadn't seen it in a decade (at least).

I brought this to my wife's attention....asking if we could get six-pack (probably 50-percent cheaper than normal toilet-paper). 

It was an absolute NO on that. 

1 comment:

HD Wrench said...

That cheap paper my wife always bought I liked to call sandpaper. Bloody hemorrhoids were a common occurrence. So , in my opinion, splurge a little when it comes to your lower end.