Public statement made this AM....NRW Minister President Wüst says that he wants to assemble a "working group" to examine the idea of a AfD Party ban.
Three observations.
First, Wüst is the guy figured to come after Merz as the CDU Party Chancellor candidate...if you were wondering.
It's kind of a short list....maybe four characters with the skills/talents....for the party...to fit the job.
Second, if you remove a party that has the support of 30-percent of national voting group....I would imagine that group will not participate in the democracy for a long while.
Third, if I were supportive of the AfD, and seeing the party banned....I'd assume that resolving the 'crime-drama' going on....is not that important, and that whatever issues exist over migration....will not be openly discussed. There's much of a reason to play 'voting-matters' at that point.
Will some ban discussion now occur? Would you waste more time on that, or actually ask why the existing parties can't discuss what makes AfD 'tick'?
For some reason, I see the trending 'downward' for the CDU....as maybe a bad sign of where national politics is going. If you split the CDU and CSU apart....some polls say around 14-to-16 percent of national votes....go toward the CDU....which is a problem.
Oddly, no polls ask the reasons for AfD support.
No comments:
Post a Comment