Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Why Germans Get 'Leave-Germany-Chatty' These Days?

 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s......you never heard Germans consumed to leave or exit Germany....if such-and-such political extreme won.  In the past ten years....between the Greens, the Linke and the AfD....I'd say around five to seven percent of Germans will get hyped-up and chatty....indicating they may 'HAVE' to leave Germany.  

My German wife occasionally gets this way....she works with people who talk like this.

Part of this....I blame on public TV with their forums, and 'voices-given-hard-left or hard-right activists'.

Some of this is left-over crap from the 1930s/1940s.....where people fear repeating the past.  Just watching Babylon Berlin....got my wife hyped-up.

A phobia-like stage?  I'm inclined to believe that.

Key problem?  It's mostly the next question....sure....go ahead and leave....where to?  That's typically where reality starts to fall into place, and the crowd can't identify anyplace that fits weather-wise, or economically.

Where this is leading onto?  I'm wondering by 2030....if we double the number of German-leave-folks.

No comments: