Sunday, October 30, 2022

Ten Things I Tend To Believe

 1.  Russia is unprepared for a winter war, and war-dead/wounded will double up compared to the past five months.

I'll just suggest that from the 300,000 Reservists activated....roughly 50,000 (between now and Christmas) just plain disappear from sight, and relatives can get no respectful answer about their status (dead or alive).

2.  I would personally estimate that one out of every four German households will attempt to use alternate 'heating' methods this winter.....which will result in a substantial number of home/apartment fires around Germany.  

At some point, I expect some city mayors to order regulations of some type....to prevent candle or fireplace fires.  

3.  After literally conducting hundreds of thousands of man-hours....in the NSU investigation.....which carried into the 2013 to 2018 period....I believe Germany will start a whole new investigation to determine how a ZDF public TV comedian got the file system which was supposed to be kept secret for fifty-plus years, and published it to the public.

Once completed (probably by the summer of 2024).....that investigation over the comedian 'stealing' the file investigation will be ordered to be kept secret for twenty-plus years, and I will predict that this new super-secret file, will also be dug out and published in public within one year....by another comedian. 

4.  I will predict by the end of 2023.....German-Sumo wrestling will come to German commercial TV....in a desperation effort to fill crappy reality TV programs.

5.  I believe by the end of 2023.....German authorities will have discovered more than 1,000 German teenagers (under the age of 16) own and hold crypto-currency, and it will be determined that it's a national trend to be stamped out.  

6.  I believe that Twitter will be locked out of Germany either by Twitter/Musk, or by the German authorities....because of lack of control over free thought.  This will trigger a vast discussion over chatter and if citizens should have some right (or condition) to express stupid thoughts.  Countless hours on public TV forums will be wasted on this topic.

7.  I believe that more than 10,000 Germans will be noted as holding a cellphone which is 'bugged' by the Russian KGB, and this will be published in open news.  At some point, several Germans of noted status will say they were 'bugged' (when they weren't)....just to put themselves in the important Putin-status.  

8.  I believe the 2022 World Cup viewing in Germany will be a record low number.

9.  I believe  that neither the Russian gov't or GAZPROM 'bombed' Nord Stream I/II pipelines.  Beyond that....I won't suggest who was guilty party.

10.  I believe the newest apartment renovation to be developed....will be fake ceilings for these 70-year-old apartments that have the 3.6-meter ceilings.  These will be developed because of the heating crisis....to lessen the amount of cubic space to be heated.  

No comments: