Monday, July 5, 2021

Out and About

My wife (German) dragged me to an afternoon  grocery-shopping 'adventure'.  So I walked around the frozen food area, and here is the newest product laid out.....frozen vegetable 'stick' with hanf (CBD, Marijuana oil).  Course, the sign was up....nutritious in bold lettering.

I asked the wife (an expert on nutrition) her humble opinion.  The comeback....well...it's a basic vegetable 'stick' with batter around it, with a marginal amount of CBD, and dropped into a grease pot.  The grease business gave it a low marginal grade on being healthy.

The thing about this grocery (shall go unnamed)....there's probably forty food items now in the store which have some amount of hanf/CBD.  I'm waiting for hamburgers to be put on the shelf, with CBD.  

No comments: