Saturday, July 3, 2021

Update on This 8-Million Euro Robbery

 More chatter came out today (I originally talked about this early this AM).

So, this robbery took place on the 3rd week of May, and it's only NOW that the company and police have gone public with this story.  Yeah, that's a bit odd.

One employee arrested and held as a potential 'partner'?  Thats the story right now....but it seems like a fairly weak story.  It appears they weren't paying a lot of attention and allowed certain things to occur.

So six weeks since the robbery?  More or less.  Would she still be around Germany?  Zero chance, in my humble opinion.  

If it'd been me....I would have crossed the Czech or Hungarian border within eight hours, and been heading toward Macedonia or Albania.  

Why wait this long to tell the story?  No one is talking much about that situation.  I just find it odd....to sit on the story and not admit it.

No comments: