Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Just Something I Noticed

 I was today over in Maiinz....in a clothing shop.

So, it was an odd thing to watch, and I probably spent at least seven minutes watching this occur.

For those who haven't been around Turkish guys before....they tend to be 'Macho-types', authorities on things (at least they believe this), and rarely allow women to gain the upper-hand.  Some might say Italian guys are like that as well.

So there in the store was a Turkish couple....mid-20's....far as I could tell...not married.  The Turkish gal held all the 'aces', controlled authority, and was given 'Osman' direct instructions on how to dress, what colors were satisfactory, and the 'look' or style he needed.

I would guess that she lucked out, and somehow found that one rare Turkish guy who was willing to be submissive and take instructions.  

She eventually selected enough for the first trip under her guidance.  I sort admired the gal.  

'Osman' being now dressed appropriately to hang out with 'Yildiz'?  Oh yeah.  

No comments: