Saturday, November 25, 2023

Movie Review: Morin (German Public TV)

 Couple of nights ago....I sat watching German public TV....the movie 'Morin'.

So for about 20 minutes, I tried to watch it. 

Best description?  Life in Germany in 20 years.  It was mostly developed around science-fiction and some kid's school/academy.....where they were being geared toward some future of reality.

It was an effort to produce some science fiction piece, without space stuff, aliens, or the Star Trek theme.

About ten minutes into it....I asked the wife (German in nature)....isn't this basically a 'ultra-soft' soap-opera theme?  Yeah....was the response.

I gave it ten more minutes and then told the wife this was crap.  She agreed.  We flipped it to a ultra-reality show.  

I probably could write a 700-line criticism over German productions of science fiction, and how they missed the boat on the bulk of productions.  

No comments: