Thursday, July 13, 2023

Pretty Stupid

 Late yesterday, I was watching on-the-scene German video of a duo (both young ladies) who'd attached themselves to some pavement to halt traffic....drawing the cops.  In the end, the German police chiseled out the piece holding the two ladies, and removed them from the scene. 

What I noticed though....this wasn't a pure glue situation (like you traditionally expect).

This was a concrete and epoxy resin mix.

On mixing this situation with skin?  I'd give it a 50-50 possibility that skin infection will occur and there probably is the some risk of some fingers being amputated.

On the stupid scale?  One-to-ten?  I'd give this idea a '8'. 

Do they even grasp the mix risk?  I'm not sure about that.  They both seemed happy and cheerful about the act.....still having their hands encased in this concrete 'glove'.  

No comments: