Friday, January 13, 2023

2 February 2023: The Day Covid 'Ends'

 Announced this morning by the Health Ministry....the last big German label saying Covid matters....the mask required for bus/railway travel....will end on the 2nd of February. 

What'll happen on this morning as it occurs?  I suspect more than 30-percent of the public will continue for the time being...wearing masks. Some might linger around for two weeks, then drop the wearing of the mask.

A big deal?  Well....at most grocery operations, near the check-out....there's always a container of the masks there.  

In my house, I have a surgical mask box of 60 masks (waiting to be used) just sitting there. I would imagine the box will linger for years....gathering dust.  As the wife and I eventually pass on...the son will clean through the house and toss the unnecessary masks into some trash bin.

To be honest....on the day that masks were deemed unnecessary for grocery stores....I just quit using them.  The only two places I still at this time use them?  Clinics/hospitals and the bus/railway system.  

No comments: