The perfect political platform to draw out people support and votes in Germany today?
It's an interesting topic. I will offer the these sixteen suggestions:
1. Undertake a government system to establish all citizens the right to adequate employment opportunities and an adequate living standard or basic wage.
2. It should be the common theme of the party....the needs of the overall community should outweigh the needs of the individual.
3. It should be mandated that no company or individual will reach a more-than-fair state, and that remaining profits should be shared and distributed to the citizens....not by the wealthy or elite.
4. The government should attend to the welfare of the senior citizens. A provision should exist for their "protection".
5. The nation should ensure regulations exist to control state and federal property to the degree required, which will be determined by the highest authority of the government.
6. Interest rates and mortgage situations should be regulated by the government to ensure the lowest possible financial requirement upon the citizens.
7. A national farming standard should be achieved to help improve and comfort the farming environment and ensure national food requirements are met, with good cheap prices for everyone in the market.
8. Rent control and regulation will be exercised as necessary, to prevent profits. Affordable apartments should be the norm. Construction of affordable housing should be accomplished by the state government if required.
9. The government should absolutely work to prevent pricing speculation on land and property.
10. The national and state government should be mandated to ensure the culture of all ethnic groups of society are respected and honored. Hate-crimes should be brought to the appropriate court system.
11. The science of citizenship should be developed and exercised as appropriately viewed by the community, state and federal government. This science will be developed into common teaching requirements and utilized for lesson plans as necessary.
12. Children with skill and capability, no matter what class of their parents, shall be educated at the cost of the government, no matter where they live or what the eventual higher education will cost. In essence, free college for all.
13. It will be the absolute priority of the nation to help raise the standards of national health by providing adequate hospitals, clinics, doctors, nurses, and care.
14. It will be the national cause to help stop and hinder unnecessary juvenile labor.
15. It will be a national priority to help increase physical fitness and dietary requirements of the public, to help make society-at-large better and healthier. Regulation will be utilized as much as necessary. Public TV and news media people should harp on eating better and achieving better health.
16. The overall goal of the nation.....will be the common good....before the individual good. The nation will stand against materialistic spirits which create unfair wealth and class divisions.
Sixteen pieces to this platform, and you'd find that a vast number of Germans would heartily agree with this platform.
Oh, the platform sounding somewhat familiar?
Well....there was another party that used this in the past. I may have updated the language and theme, but yeah....they were used in a past German election. Want to take a guess which year? 1932. Notice any of these being familiar in some degree with some politics of today? Maybe?