Saturday, March 19, 2022

The Putin 'Show'

 I sat and watched what I could find of the Friday Putin 'propaganda-show'....bits and pieces across YouTube....maybe covering just twenty minutes of the whole show.

My description?  It's kinda like the Obama/Trump type shows from the past two decades....with singers.  A sort of pep-rally.....held in a stadium atmosphere. 

But I also noticed via Focus....some western reporters covering the event and asking questions.

The large audience?  Well....some admitted that their work-place 'ordered' them to attend the rally.  

One guy admitted the order given to him....but he wasn't that thrilled with the war or its effect.

People declining interviews or wanting not to be seen?  That was noted as well.

I would suggest that these type of Putin rallies will continue on....probably one every two weeks or so....to drill down on negativity.  But I also think it'll get tougher in filling the stadiums as people wise up and just disappear quietly down the street. 

No comments: