Tuesday, November 23, 2021

How I'd Design the 100-Percent Vaccination Program For the Germans

 First, I'd get a listing of the vaxed-people, and then pass out the names of the non-vax to the police and public health.  

I'd round a group up each morning, using police force....with maybe 50-percent of police nationally dedicated to this.  

I'd handcuff the guy at the front door.  

I'd bring the non-vax crowd to a central location in the town or city....probably soccer field and then tie them to poles.

I'd allow people to watch, or have televised ceremonies.

I'd have big strong guys hold the guy to the ground, until we could vax them.  

Day after day, I'd herd these people into enclosed areas...holding them until the second vax chance came up.  

Once done, I'd start the schedule process to plan the next 'grab-and-go'.....where the booster was required.  I'd probably hire more than 500,000 helpers to conduct 'grab-and-go' situations throughout Germany.  

I'd issue the 'grab-and-go' team brown uniforms, a badge of some type, and give them government recognition.  

I'd immediately halt all testing because you really don't need to test anymore, if everyone is completely vaccinated.  I'd shut down all test centers within 30 days.  

I'd never allow any guest or visitor into the country unless you showed a vaccination card.  The 'grab-and-go' team would be at the border to handle people entering.

I'd ensure tests were stopped because we cured Covid the right way.  

I'd shut down any TV or news group who voiced discontent about my 'grab-and-go' team, or the country's mandatory vaccination, or the idea that my no-test idea is wrong.

If people suggested Covid was still going around, and people had lesser symptoms....with people still dying at high....I'd detain those folks and deny them access to social media.  

In a year's time, I'd get the Nobel Prize for Peace...curing the country of the evil Covid.  Nowhere....would Covid exist in Germany.

For some reason, I don't think they want to hire me or get with my strategy.  

5 comments:

PROCON said...

Great idea, in fact there are already existing camps you could use throughout Germany, in Dachau, Buchenwald, and Sachsenhausen.

Get rid of the vast unwashed!

(Where's your sarcasm tag?)

Schnitzel_Republic said...

They seem to think if you just mandate something...it just happens. Like getting people not do cocaine, not assault people, not to curse people, not to cheat on taxes, etc. The fact this occurs nightly now and probably has around 40-to-50 percent of the public supporting this....is bothersome.

PROCON said...

Yeah, I've been following your essays and it is troubling that it's that high. 😬

Claudio said...

You are missing the re-education part, that was very important. Open up some places - camps where people can learn and participate through labour for the betterment of the society, how to become a useful member of the society and see life as your are told.

Schnitzel_Republic said...

Claudio: one odd aspect I've noticed, the pushers hype that they are intellectuals and 'not lazy'. The opposite folks are obviously lazy and not intellectual. There's some funny 1930s aspect to this...maybe like a Charlie Chaplin movie.