Friday, April 7, 2023

My Own Q-and-A

 1.  My general way of writing?

If you took Paul Harvey, Will Rogers, and Mark Twain....I tend to follow along their path.  

2.  Am I too skeptical?  

I'd say with each passing year....my skeptical nature goes up 5-percent.  

3.  A trend of my writings along the way that Greeks saw and described history 2,000 years ago?

Around a decade ago, I spent a year looking over Plato, Socrates, and Aristotle....along with forty other Greek writers.  I have an appreciation over the way they view events and describe them.

4.  Do I get paid?

No, and I have zero interest to work for any news group or newspaper.

5.  Am I pro-German or anti-German?

No....I'm a guest, and tend to stay on a friendly basis.  I do find certain German behaviors/events amusing, and will discuss them at length.

6.  My German language ability?

Probably in the range of 1,500 words, and enough to have no fear in getting on a train and venturing into the heart of Munich or Hamburg.   I am more or less....the accidental tourist.

7.  Have I ever been to a demonstration?

At some point in Munich...several decades ago....I ended in some anti-fur protest (by accident).  I stepped into the crowd, walked 200 meters, then stepped out of the crowd.  

No comments: