Friday, October 27, 2023

A Reason Not To Engage

 I try hard to avoid 'engaging' on Twitter.  I'm usually there to review trends and news....eyeballing 3-to-4 star propaganda, and view 'rants' by college students (it's become a hobby of mine).

Yesterday, I ended up engaging a college student who was lecturing people on history,  but using mostly made-up or propaganda-like material.  The longer this conversation went on....the more this student looked like some brainwash case.  

The problem I see....this 'student' probably had paid a fair sum of money for college 'indoctrination' and their argument ability or persuasion level....was that of a 5th grade kid.  I tried to avoid the topic but it just seemed like they should have asked for a refund on what they paid for the college stuff.

No comments: