Saturday, December 24, 2022

Five Environmentalist 'Creations' I Expect

 These are five things I tend to believe the youthful Greta-kids or 'Last Generation' crowd will be pushing in the next year or two:

1.  Limits on Christmas trees cut and not sold by the 24th.  I expect some agenda to start up where various tree sales operations will curtailed or regulated.  

2.  I expect some agenda to start where a restaurant is regulated and can only serve up 1,200 calories on a plate, per guest, per visit.  The hype will be that you shouldn't consume more than half your daily calorie count....thus saving food for the 'world'.

3.  I expect lithium batteries to be identified as 'evil', and attempts to halt E-car production by condemning the batteries.  This will center primarily on the way that the mineral is mined.  

4.  I expect all plastic bags in the fruit/vegetable areas of German markets....to be identified as 'evil' and forced to be removed.

5.  I expect car washes in Germany to be condemned as a waste of water.

No comments: